As registered members of the Good Garage Scheme, WVS Performance always abide by the mandatory code of conduct. We are committed to giving a value for money service to all our customers.
When having your car serviced by a Good Garage Scheme registered member you can expect your garage to do all of the following:
- Carry out your service incorporating the Good Garage Scheme Checklist
- Present you with a copy of that completed checklist.
- Use quality Forte engine treatments that remove internal contamination as part of your regular service.
- Use only O.E parts
- Explain what a service includes and agree a price.
- Provide a contamination removal guarantee.
- Supply a service wallet and service information.
Some garages will only change your oil filter, others will carry out a full service.
As a Good Garage Scheme member we always follow a 50 point Industry Standard Service service checklist and give you a copy of that completed checklist as a confirmation of a job well done.
Good Garage Scheme registered members are visited regularly a team of inspectors to ensure we carry out all of the above.
Does your vehicle require a service?
Most modern cars only needs a service once a year, but older cars require a service once every six months. The manufacturer’s service handbook will set what is best for your car. The type of service you need will also be affected by how you use your car. For example, lots of short journeys where the engine does not have a chance to warm up properly will probably mean more frequent oil and filter changes.